Terms and Conditions
- Account Registration
To make a purchase on NOOZ, you must register for an account here. You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account. Only one account is permitted per household.
Please notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized activity on your account by sending an email to service@weNOOZ.com.
- Placing an Order on NOOZ
NOOZ only ships within the contiguous United States (48 states and District of Columbia). If you’re in Alaska or Hawaii, which are both amazing places, we’re sorry and we want to be shipping there as soon as we can. For more information about shipping and delivery, please see our Shipping & Delivery policy.
Orders and Pricing
Each product’s list price is what we believe to be a representative online price for such product, and when possible is based on the suggested retail price provided by the supplier or manufacturer, which we check against prices from other online retailers on a regular basis. While we always try to show you a representative price, we can’t guarantee that you won’t see lower prices at other websites. But NOOZ is striving to be an online price leader when you shop for a larger, more efficient cart of goods... so read on.
As you shop on the NOOZ Sites, our dynamic pricing engine may increase or decrease the prices of items in your cart, and/or the savings applied to the items in your cart. You must review your entire final order, including your cart savings, total purchase price, and each individual item price, before submitting your final purchase request at checkout.
Pricing errors, out-of-stock and other errors occasionally occur on the NOOZ Sites. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, out of stock errors or other errors at any time without further obligation to you, including after you have received a confirmation of your order. Should this happen with your order, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us so we can try to figure out what happened and do our best to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
In addition, if any item you request becomes unavailable on the NOOZ Sites, we may cancel your order or - alternatively - instead of canceling your order, we may, at our discretion, purchase and/or have fulfilled the unavailable item(s) on your behalf from third parties. If we do this, of course we’ll only charge you the price quoted in your NOOZ purchase order.
Items sold on the NOOZ Sites may be subject to tax. Prior to submitting your purchase request, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected on your order. This tax amount will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, the shipment destination, and the identity of the seller(s).
Unless specifically indicated on the checkout page, NOOZ is the seller of items purchased on the NOOZ Sites. Any applicable tax on those items will be applied to the item price you pay for taxable items, less any savings amounts.
If NOOZ is not the seller of your items, items will be subject to tax based on the sales tax collection obligations of the seller. Applicable tax on such orders will be applied to the item price indicated by the seller. For these items, savings amounts will not always reduce the price at which tax is charged.
Title and Risk of Loss
Title to the items purchased by you on the NOOZ Sites (and the related risk of loss on these items) passes to you upon delivery of the items to the common carrier used by NOOZ.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and refunds are available only by contracting NOOZ. While NOOZ will strive to provide returns and refunds, excessive or abusive returns or attempted returns will void our Returns/Refund policy and any guarantees on future orders.
We reserve the right to prohibit or limit sales to resellers or other parties who purchase a product from NOOZ with the intention to resell that product. We also reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per account, credit card, shipping address, person, household or order for any reason.
- Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on the NOOZ Sites
The NOOZ Sites contain lots of information provided by third party sellers and other content providers. Despite our efforts to be accurate, we don't guarantee any aspect of any product information on the NOOZ Sites, including, without limitation, product images, descriptions and specifications. The information on the NOOZ Sites is for information purposes only, and may be inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, unreliable, miscategorized, or not helpful. (Although hopefully it isn’t!) Product information contained on the NOOZ Sites may differ from information contained on the actual product materials. Before you act on information you find on the NOOZ Sites, you must independently confirm any facts about the item(s) that are important to your decision.
You consent to the collection, use, disclosure and other handling of information as described in our Privacy Notice, which may be updated from time to time. You consent to our monitoring and recording of telephone calls, emails, and texts (and other forms of communications) between you and us, no matter who initiates the communication. (Monitoring and recording calls and emails helps us get better at helping you!)
- Use of Materials on the NOOZ Sites
All content on the NOOZ Sites (including, for example, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, information, code and software, and the selection and manner of compilation and presentation), is owned by NOOZ, other content providers (such as NOOZ’s retail partners or suppliers) or their licensors, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Your access to and use of the NOOZ Sites does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the NOOZ Sites. NOOZ, other content providers, or their licensors retain full and complete title to and reserve all rights in the material on the NOOZ Sites, including all associated intellectual property rights. NOOZ neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the NOOZ Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
You may access the NOOZ Sites only for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice relating to the material you access.
Any other use of the material on the NOOZ Sites, including, without limitation, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products, or services obtained from the NOOZ Sites, or use of the NOOZ Sites for purposes competitive with NOOZ, or for other commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the NOOZ Sites as they may be updated from time to time.
- Materials You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all materials you submit to NOOZ via the NOOZ Sites or other electronic communications (including through any part of the NOOZ Sites administered by third parties like Facebook, Instagram, other social media platforms and the tools that allow you to interact with the NOOZ Sites through these social media platforms). This means you are responsible for the legality, accuracy, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material you submit.
You agree not to submit content that:
- infringes or violates anyone else’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property rights;
- is illegal or encourages illegal activities or any breach or violation of a right (including a contractual right) held by a third party;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- has a commercial purpose;
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the NOOZ Sites or our partners; or
- can be considered a third party’s private or confidential information.
- Restrictions on Access and Use
When accessing and using the NOOZ Sites, you agree:
- You will not do any of these these (generally bad) things:
- Engage in conduct that is fraudulent or otherwise harmful to NOOZ, our partners, or any other user;
- Display to others, mirror, or frame the NOOZ Sites, or any component of the NOOZ Sites;
- Access the NOOZ Sites if we have prohibited you from such access;
- Circumvent any rules or terms set forth on the NOOZ Sites including those relating to any promotion, contest or program on the NOOZ Sites;
- You will not do any of these (sneaky and annoying) things:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the NOOZ Sites, NOOZ’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of NOOZ or NOOZ’s providers;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any NOOZ Sites or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the NOOZ Sites;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure intended to protect, limit access to, or control the NOOZ Sites;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used on or in connection with the NOOZ Sites;
- Collect any personally identifiable information from users of the NOOZ Sites or use any such information found on the NOOZ Sites;
- Use a third party’s credentials, conceal your true IP address, or otherwise impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the NOOZ Sites to determine whether a third party holds any type of account, or to learn about or verify information about the account that is not yours;
- You will not use NOOZ Sites or NOOZ’s name, logo, brand or identity to do any of these things:
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a NOOZ trademark, logo, URL, or product name without NOOZ’s express written consent;
If you are accessing the NOOZ Sites as an employee or agent, you acknowledge that you are extending the permanent consent and authorization described above on behalf of your employer or principal, and you represent that you have authority from that employer or principal to do so.
If you are accessing the NOOZ Sites as an employer or principal, you authorize your employee or agent to extend on your behalf the permanent consent and authorization described above, and you acknowledge that your permanent consent and authorization will bind all of your employees and agents.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement
NOOZ has reserved the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts of users of the NOOZ Sites who infringe on copyrights of NOOZ or others. NOOZ has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement relating to the NOOZ Sites under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c). If you believe that your copyright, or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act, has been infringed, you must send a written notice to NOOZ containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must submit your written notice containing the above information to our Designated Agent by accessing the webform on this page.
- Communications Decency Act Notice
Commercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) may assist you in limiting access to material on the Internet that is harmful to minors. Current providers of such protections include McAfee and Symantec, as well as others available from this Google search. Please note that we did not create these parental control tools, and we have not tested or evaluated them. Your use of these tools on the NOOZ Sites is at your sole risk. You should not assume that these or any other third-party parental control protections will work on the NOOZ Sites.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We apologize for the all-caps shouting we’re about to do, but these parts are important.
(*takes deep breath*)
THIS DISCLAIMER SECTION IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY MADE TO YOU BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM.
THE NOOZ SITES, AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE NOOZ SITES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS, AND THEREFORE YOUR USE OF THE NOOZ SITES IS AT YOUR RISK.
WE DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THESE DISCLAIMERS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING;
- THAT ACCESS TO THE NOOZ SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- THAT THE NOOZ SITES WILL BE SECURE;
- THAT THE NOOZ SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE NOOZ SITES AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; AND
- THAT COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE NOOZ SITES ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE NOOZ SITES AND THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE NOOZ SITES MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NOOZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIALS YOU ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE NOOZ SITES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(*takes another deep breath *)
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER NOOZ, NOOZ’S EMPLOYEES, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, OR INVESTORS, NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR, OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO:
- THE NOOZ SITES, OR ANY OTHER SITES YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THE NOOZ SITES;
- ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US;
- ANY DELAY ON OR INABILITY TO USE THE NOOZ SITES OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE NOOZ SITES;
- NOOZ’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE NOOZ SITES, OR;
- OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE NOOZ SITES;
IN EACH CASE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NOOZ, ITS SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, ANY THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF, ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER NOOZ NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER, SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE NOOZ SITES.
- New York Law Applies
The laws of the State of New York apply to everything relating to NOOZ’s and the NOOZ Sites’ relationship to you. This means that any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or relating to the NOOZ Sites, including the sale of products, content, services, or technology, on or used through the NOOZ Sites, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the State of New York applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions (except for Sections 5-1401 and 5-1402 of the New York General Obligations Law). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class/consolidated/representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the disputes, claims, or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in New York County, New York.
If any clause within this Class Action Waiver section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that specific clause will be severed from this section, and the remainder of its provisions will be given full force and effect.
This Class Action Waiver section will also apply to any claims asserted by you against any present or future parent, subsidiary or affiliated company of NOOZ, or any employee, officer, director, or investor of NOOZ, and to any claims asserted by any of them against you, to the extent that any such claims is a Dispute.
- 12:00 p.m. Eastern time on the 10th day after posting to www.NOOZ.com (if there is no material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section) or on the 30th day after posting (if there is a material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section); or
- your acceptance of them via a click-through process or some other method that we specify.
- Termination by NOOZ
- Additional Terms For Our iOS App
When you use our iOS App, Apple requires you to agree to the following additional terms:
You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app or your possession and use of the app, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the app infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Entire Agreement and Admissibility; Applicability to Sellers
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of any section.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place, except as explained in the second-to-last paragraphs of the “Disputes/Arbitration” and “Class Action Waiver” sections.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the NOOZ Heads by:
(1) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;