Medical Graduated Support Socks for men and woman
- NOOZ Compression Socks are Engineered and designed in the USA & Manufactured in Taiwan using the highest-grade medical compression materials. The Elite Coolmax style is our softer & sportier material. Firm graduated compression of 20-30mmHg. Designed to stretch more they go on easier they won’t feel as tight on your leg.
- Use during and after activity, for recovery or as a medical compression sock Recommended by your doctor. Superior materials, excellent quality
- Medical Grade Firm Graduated Compression Socks 20-30 mmHg - Tightest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg creates a pumping effect. Helps with swollen ankles and legs - Great For Varicose Veins, Swollen ankles, Edema in the legs, Swollen legs during Pregnancy, Travel DVT Prevention, Nurses & Doctors, Shin Splints, Runners – lactic acid removal & Recovery after exercise
- Zone construction for selective cushioning and compression - Engineered to follow contours of the foot - Flat seams lessen pressure marks and risk of blisters. Cushioned Terry foot and heel for extra comfort - Comfortable Top band keep socks in place all day.
- Wear during activity for leg Recovery and to reduce Lactic acid build up - Use after exercise for recovery - similar properties to elevating your legs
- 70% Nylon - 10% Lycra Spandex - 20% Cool-max Nylon
- See Pictures for new updated Size Chart -
No problem at all. Just personal preference that the short sleeve shirts arm length should be about 1/2 inch shorter because I wear them under my work polos and workout shirts not wanting the sleeve to be seen. Thanks so much! I will continue to buy your products. Q. Williams
I choose the wrong size and must exchange for xl
Nice snazzy design. Good fit. Comfortable material. I'm happy with the purchase.
Best price, fast shipping, great communication. A+++++
I figured how good could an inexpensive compression sock be? But also what do I have to lose as they are inexpensive. So I ordered two pair. They are surprisingly really good quality and fit compression is great. I can’t speak to durability. I’ve only worn them a few times for 5-12 hours after mtn trail runs and ski mountaineering days. I’ve only washed them once and dried on ultra low heat. They still fit and feel great! The material does have a tendency to catch any skin imperfections you may have on your hands while putting in or folding but that is a minor complaint as it is not a performance issue. I can’t speak to the materials of other brands. But I am happy with these and will likely buy again.